Phono Solar is part of the SUMEC Group Corporation, a member of the China National Machinery Industry Corporation (SINOMACH). SINOMACH is a Chinese engineering conglomerate, and a Global Fortune 500 company, with revenues of about US$40bn, and employs over 100,000 people.
Read our Phono Solar review here
- One of the strongest financial backings of any solar panel manufacturer
- Risk-diversified, Blue Chip manufacturer
- Doing solar for over 15 years, and recently a Forbes Global 2000: Growth Champion
- DNV-GL top performing panel
- Warranty: 15 year product, 25 year performance
SMA were founded in Hesse, Germany, in 1981. Since then they’ve done one thing and one thing only – solar inverters. Because of this, they’ve got very good at it, and in 2018 had sales in excess of €750m – all from solar inverters. As of 2020 they have over 3000 employees, with offices in 18 countries.
Read our SMA review here
- German designed and manufactured, head office in Sydney
- They only do solar inverters, and they’ve been doing them for almost 40 years
- Great for off-grid systems where you don’t want to use Selectronic or Victron
- Available in single- and three-phase from 3kW to 25+kW, plus hybrid options
- Warranty: 5 years
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See our other packages
For those wanting the best quality in the market, a system that will perform well for decades to come.
For those wanting an affordable system without sacrificing quality. The best of the Chinese brands, supplying millions across the planet.
For those wanting a battery for more savings and regular blackouts, without breaking the bank.