Q CELLS was founded in Germany in 1999 and focussed completely on designing and developing solar panels and related equipment. In 2012 Q CELLS was acquired by Hanwha Group, a South Korean conglomerate, and became Hanwha Q CELLS. Hanwha, founded in 1952, is a Fortune 500 company (and has been for 14 years). This means it is one of the largest companies in the world, with revenues of ~US$44bn.
Read our Q CELLS review here
- German engineered, Korean manufactured, head office in Sydney
- Class-leading R&D, including Anti-LID, Anti-LeTID, and Tra.Q
- Parent company has been around for 67 years
- Tested in Alice Springs
- Warranty: 25 year product, 25 year performance
Download the datasheet
Fronius began way back in 1945 in a small Austrian (not Australian) village, where Günter Fronius started a battery charger company. That’s right – for 75 years Fronius have been involved in electricity generation and storage. They’ve been in solar since 1992; longer than most popular solar panel manufacturers. Fronius International truly are one of the grandfathers of the industry.
Read our Fronius review here
- Austrian designed and manufactured, head office in Sydney
- Widely seen as the best inverter available worldwide
- Doing solar for almost 30 years; in business for almost 80.
- Available in single- and three-phase from 3kW to 27kW (and soon 100kW), plus hybrid options
- Warranty: 5 years (or 5+5)
Download the datasheets
These are our most common Fronius inverters. Other datasheets are available for different models. Please contact us for more information.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See our other packages
An excellent alternative to Q CELLS and Fronius if you want to save a little money. High bankability and lots of time in the game.
For those wanting an affordable system without sacrificing quality. The best of the Chinese brands, supplying millions across the planet.
For those wanting a battery for more savings and regular blackouts, without breaking the bank.