One extremely lucky winner and a friend will be heading to Bali for a 4-night holiday at the Maya resort, valued at over $2,500!
Who is organising this competition?
GI Energy in partnership with Travel Managers and their associated businesses are the organisers of this competition:
2a/11-17 Cairns Street, Loganholme QLD 4129
1300 876 269
What is the competition prize?
The prize is a trip for two to Bali for 4 nights from the 10th to the 14th of March 2019:
The prize includes:
- Travel from select Australian capital cities* via Virgin Airlines to Maya Resort in Bali
- 4 nights accomodation at the award winning Green Globe Certified Maya Resort
*Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide. Other airports may be considered with additional cost expectations to the travellers.
Who Qualifies for this competition?
This competition is available and free to existing and new GI Energy clients who have booked or installed a solar system system with GI Energy between 1st of July 2018 and 12th of December 2018.
How to enter this competition?
To enter this competition you must complete a 3 step process which is the initial entry condition:
- ‘Like; the GI Energy Facebook page.
- Post a photo to the competition post on the GI Energy Facebook page only. The photo is to be of you with your solar Inverter or solar panels. If your solar is not yet installed, you must be holding a sign clearly stating ‘we are going solar with GI Energy.
- Comment on your photo regarding your experience with GI Energy.
Once your initial entry is completed, you can gain additional entries from likes and comments on GI Energy competition post that are made in response to your post and comments.
See the example below to be 100% clear on the entry conditions
Terms & Conditions – Win A Trip to Bali
Two (2) return Economy Class tickets with Virgin airlines for travel from an Australian Capital City Airport to the Bali based Maya Resort
The following conditions apply:
• Tickets are for travel in Economy Class and non-upgradeable
• Travel dates are 10th to 14th of March 2019 and cannot be rescheuled.
• Any portion of the tickets that remain unused after the expiry date shall be deemed null and void
• Changes are not permitted.
• Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash
• The recipient is responsible for all travel costs relating to government taxes, airport charges and all levies and surcharges (Approx. $200.00 per ticket)
• The recipient is responsible for all travel costs to and from the point of departure; all meals, beverages, accommodation, extra activities, spending money, travel insurance, passports, visas, airport transfers, freight, excess baggage, all other ancillary costs and compliance with any health or other government requirements or any other incurred expenses
• No Frequent Flyer miles will be accrued as part of this prize and is not applicable for redemption upgrade.
Hotel bookings are subject to availability, large events & trade fair periods are excluded. No food or beverages (unless advised by the hotel) will be provided, and will be at the expense of the winners.
– The promoter is GI Energy in conjunction with Travel Managers and their associated partners.
– The competition is open to Queensland, South Australian and WA residents only, who are existing or new GI Energy clients and have installed or are in the process of installing a solar system with GI Energy between 1st of July 2018 and 12th of December 2018 and who are aged 18 years or over.
– There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
– By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
– The competition will be promoted online via www.gienergy.com.au and on the GI Energy Facebook page.
– This competition page will close at 5pm on Wednesday, 12th December, 2018. After the competition closes, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The drawer will take place on a live Facebook feed from the GI Energy Facebook page on Friday the 14th of December between 4pm and 5pm, Brisbane – Queensland time.
– This competition is void where prohibited by local or state laws.
– The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants need to complete a minimum of 3 actions,
- ‘Like; the GI Energy Facebook page
- Post a photo to the competition post ON THE GI ENERGY PAGE only. The photo is to be of you with your solar Inverter or solar panels. If your solar is not yet installed, you must be holding a sign saying ‘we are going solar with GI Energy.
- Comment on your photo regarding your experience with GI Energy.
These 3 actions will count as 1 entry for the applicant.
Each ‘Like, comment’ on your photo (From GI Energy’s page only) will count as an additional entry. Likes and comments made on private or non-GI Energy pages (re-posting) will not count as an entry. If fake accounts are suspected of being used then GI Energy reserves the right to disqualify entries at our own discression.
By entering this competition, you are granting ownership rights to all submitted photo’s and comments to GI Energy to be used as promotional material by GI Energy.
– GI Energy reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
– GI Energy is not responsible for the inaccurate prize details to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
– GI Energy or any associated partners are in no way responsible for any injury or situation of danger that may transpire throughout the duration of the prize.
– The prize for 2 people (minimum 1 adult) includes: 2 return flights and 4 nights accommodation, The prize is as stated and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by GI Energy.
– The winner will be notified by phone call initially and then by email within 5 business days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement.
– The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
– The promoter’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network. You are providing your information to GI Energy and promotion partners only.
– By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by and to accept the complete terms and conditions as outlined on this page.